Tuesday, February 19, 2008

#1 in Krasnoyarsk

Good News has come our way. We got confirmation this week that we are ranked #1 for a little girl over 2+ years of age in our region. As many of our family and friends know I had surgery this week but this great news made me forget about my discomfort. Even my mother driving me through Trenton to get additional paperwork for the adoption (and missing all the turns) couldn't bring me down, or maybe it painkillers the doctor prescribed me after my elbow surgery (just kidding, of course). Dennis and I are on cloud-nine, as are the boys, who are thinking of names for their soon-to-be sister, like Princess Leah (Max's choice) or Sally (Ethan's choice).

We welome your imput on these names chioces. Please vote for Max or Ethan. Let's see who wins!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for Sally. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful news!!! I'm soo happy and excited for your family! My prayers are with you for a speedy adoption process. I love Max's choice: Leah...sounds so pretty and for sure, she's bound to be pretty as a princess! Luv ya guys, Yvonne

Anonymous said...

Leah - I love it!! Congrats on your good news. :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you all! I think it's wonderful. Just think, two new little girls next Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Stephanie - OMG! Joe and I are in Forked River (sunrise beach). That is soooo crazy. We should get together for some coffee some time.

What exciting news about being #1 in Kras! I vote for Max's name...I really like Leah.

Renae and Joe

The Wilson's said...

Congratulations on your news! I hope the wait is not too long. I suppose I would vote on Leah. Sounds quite regal!

Wendy

Jessica said...

How exciting!

It's close...but I'd have to say Max wins my vote.

Jess