Tuesday, March 25, 2008

March Madness


It seemed like the appropriate title (and not because it is the NCAA tournaments). March has been a whirlwind for us. Easter seemed to creep up on us this year - Thankfully the Easter Bunny is always on time!!!!
The spring has come quickly and it continues to get warmer everyday - what does that mean?? MORE WORK OUTSIDE!!!! We continue on projects around the house and outside to keep us busy. Those projects, combined with Max and Ethan's baseball schedules, we usually have about 22.4 seconds to ourselves a night. I know this sounds like an exaggeration, but it sure feels like it. And that is usually the time I think about the adoption and wonder when we will get "the call".
I want to say to all my friends on the yahoo group boards how EXCITED I am for those of you traveling on your 1st and 2nd trips. I cannot wait to hear all your adventures and to see pictures of your children. It warms my heart to know that many of you have gotten your referals and are starting the journey. For those of my friends who remain on the "wait list" like Dennis and I, I wish you all the Patience and Prayer from my heart.
Enjoy the rest of the month of March - and lets look forward to a new month of April.

No comments: