Monday, April 28, 2008

I was Tagged!!!!

Rules:

Link to the person who tagged you: Heidi http://findingrfamilee.blogspot.com/

Post the rules (see below)

Share 6 unimportant habits/quirks about yourself: see below
Tag three other people - Renae, Mary, Kim

Make sure the people you tagged know you've tagged them

Unimportant Habits/Quirks (Just 6???)

1. I check the blogsites EVERYDAY to make sure that I have not missed anything in the Adoption Community. So many family's are experiencing travel and I want to be able to congratulate them !!!

2. When eating, I do not like it when the food on my plate touches other food on my plate. I know, I know, it is all going to the same place. But what it tastes like going down makes a BIG difference.

3. I email with my sister EVERY day. Yes, I know it would be easier to pick up the phone, but it has become a habit.

4. I am a techno-geek. I run 2 computers, 1 blackberry and 3 phone systems all at the same time. I love the new gadgets that come out and have to research them all!!

5. I am a true Jersey Girl!!!! I love the beach, the techno-hip hop sounds, the boardwalk, the sausage, pepper, onion sandwiches, the high hair, and the funky slang.

6. And finally - I would say, just being married to my silly husband makes my quirky - I think his sense of humor has rubbed off on me after all the years together.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I look forward to follwoing your families adoption adventure.
My younger brother doesn't let his food touch each other either. He even goes as far as eating all of one item on his plate at a time.