Monday, June 30, 2008

Documents Submitted for 2nd Trip

It's been a long week and weekend, but we finally got ALL our documents, had them Apostilled by the State of NJ and sent them off to Children's Hope in St. Louis. We have a new representative there (Jeff) and hopefully he will be as wonderful as our last representatives were. Jeff is currently in receipt of our documents and promises to have them to Moscow by the end of the week. What the next step is - I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!! I guess at this point it is just a waiting game.

Speaking of games - Max played in his last baseball game of the season (The All Stars Game) this weekend. He did GREAT!!!! Now that baseball is done for both Max & Ethan we plan on starting to enjoy the pool - I keep telling everyone - I don't have children, I have FISH!!!!!!!!

Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
Stephanie

4 comments:

Amy said...

This is wonderful news! Hopefully you'll be getting court dates real soon.

Mike and Heidi Lee said...

Yay!! That has to feel good to get everything sent off! We are waiting on 2 more documents before we can send ours. I hope your court dates come soon!

Troy and Rachel said...

Dennis & Stephanie - I just found your blog today - don't know where I have been?!? I am so glad you met your little girl in Kras and I know you must be so anxious to get back. I'll be following along and praying for a court date for you! Take care--

Mary and Michael said...

We have a new rep in the St. Louis office too. I am not good with all these changes! Hopefully they will process your docs quickly and you will get news soon of a court date.