Friday, June 20, 2008

No Update -

I didn't want everyone to think that I had forgotten about the blog, but as of today, I have no update. I am still waiting on the last document from our home study agency, and then I can get the documents apostilled.

In the meantime, we have been moving bedrooms around, ordering furniture and trying to finish up the end of the year. Max & Ethan are done with school, but Dennis still has a few more days. (Manalapan HS goes until the 24th - Can you believe it? And they have no AC)

Otherwise, we are looking forward to some projects around the house, and lounging in the pool this summer. With any luck Cassidy will be home before the start of the school year!!!!

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers!
Stephanie (and Dennis, Max & Ethan)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I've been thinking about you guys and wondering if you had a court date yet. Sorry to see that you don't. I know how you feel waiting and waiting with no word. I'm trying to be patient too, waiting to hear if I'm registered in Krasnoyarsk.
I will continue to keep you in my prayers so that Cassidy can come home soon.
Shannon

Mary and Michael said...

Hope that last document gets processed quickly and you hear some news very soon. I will be praying for a quick court date for you.

Mom Lewis said...

Stephanie & Dennis I have the utmost respect for you. I am so proud of you two. Your family is so lucky and so is little Cassidy -this adorable little girl that is patiently awaiting your return. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and hoping for a speedy couple months and safe trips over there and back.
Mom Lewis