Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Progress

We are making progress!!! Our documents have made it to Krasnoyarsk region. Upon review of our documents in the Kras region, they asked yesterday to get a copy of a document from our original home study service (Adoption House), which is no longer in business. They needed a document from 2006/2007. Thankfully I keep EVERYTHING, but I don't know what I will do if they need it notarized and apositlled.

Keep your fingers crossed!!!

As always, please continue to keep us, and all the families in Kras in your thoughts and prayers.

We will update you as soon as possible.
Stephanie

2 comments:

April and Daniel said...

Thanks for the comment. I have been reading your blog, hang in there it will happen soon that is what I keep telling myself.

April
marrazzoapril@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Good to hear things are moving!! Look forward to hearing about a court date soon.

Lorie
Mama to two gorgeous boys from Novosibirsk Russia
Adopted through CHI April 2006