Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Small Update

Some minor changes have been occurring. First, we are losing our CHI rep Marti. She is moving on but we wish her the best!!! She has been very helpful, and I hope that our new rep is as efficient.

Secondly - Things have been changing in our agency and they have been for the better. We found out that we are now able to speak directly to our representatives in our regions for documentation updates. This will eliminate "the phone game" with the middle man (as long as we cc the middle man). So, hopefully we will get more answers quickly. We have wonderful reps (Oleg, Dasha & Sveta) in the region.

Lastly - We are sending our package out to Cassidy today. We had a friend of mine at work translate a letter from Mommy & Daddy so that the caregivers can read it to her. We are also enclosing a bunch of stickers and small items (our package can't be over 1/2" thick). Hopefully she will continue to remember us and know how much we miss her and can't wait to bring her home!!!!!

As always, I will update as I can. Keep praying for us.
Stephanie (and Dennis)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why so many rep changes? Doesn't that slow down the process? I want Cassidy to come home!

Mary and Michael said...

I hope you hear some news soon. Have they told you approx how long the average time is between trips in Kras?

Joy said...

When I was with CHI I also had Marti. You are right she was wonderful. I am glad that you will be getting updates directly from Russia. I think that is a great change.
Joy