Thursday, November 20, 2008

PlayDough....

Do you know how many things you can make with play dough? Me... I can only make 2 recognizable things ( a snowman and a worm) - Daddy on the other hard can make dogs, cats, birds, turtles etc - the list goes on and on.

As you can imagine today was our "creative" day. We made animals, shapes, rolled the play dough out of the table - only to scrunch it all up and do it again. It was fun, and I think all 3 of us had a good time.

Anyway - News alert - BETTER BOWS today!!!! Much easier to handle.


We hope all is well back home and we can't wait to be able to post her face!!!!

Love Stephanie

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm in your Play Dough league...snowmen, worms, etc.

She looks adorable, can't wait to see her face. Keep the "teaser" photos coming.

Troy and Rachel said...

I've got you beat on the play doh - I can make a snowman, a worm and...a ball!! That's it for me! I love the bows in her hair today - you may have to buy stock in some bows before you leave! Can't wait to see her precious face!

Anonymous said...

Remember the head with the wind up thing where the play dough came out through the holes...SO cool! Love the bows today! She looks adorable already. I'm glad your all having a wonderful time.

Renae

Kris said...

Congratulations on your court date! I'm so glad everything went well for you! She lookes like a cutie! How cold is it there now?
Kris