Tuesday, November 11, 2008

We are packed......

Yes, you heard me right - with one day to go, we are COMPLETELY packed. We were able to get everything into our 3 pieces of luggage. Go figure - I hope we packed heavy enough clothes. As the temperature changes here in NJ, so does it in Russia (except in Siberia there is usually a - in front of the #) HA HA HA.

Anyway, now that the packing is out of the way, it is on to the document review. I have to go through ALL the documents to make sure that we have EVERYTHING that we need. Including all the documentation for the kids school since we will be away for so long.

I have my list, I am checking it twice!!! Hope I don't forget anything.

5 comments:

Children's Hope International said...

Welcome to the Children's Hope Traveling Families blogroll!

You may be on your way this very moment. Congratulations and here is to a fantastic second trip!

Jennifer N.

Troy and Rachel said...

YIPPEE!!! It sounds like you have everything. You can always pick up things you may need while in country too. You're almost there...

Joy said...

I love the fact that you are going to be on your way in a couple of hours.
I hope your trip to your little one is uneventful.
Joy

Anonymous said...

Yeaaaah! I knew you could do it! Just make SURE you have your I-171H and also make a few copies of visa and passport and put them in each piece of luggage. Joe and I left our bag in our driver's car and when we went to check into the hotel, realized we didn't have our passports...but we DID have copies and this saved us until the driver could get our passports to us. Best of luck and have a WONDERFUL trip. I can't wait to follow along!
Renae

Amy said...

Your moment is here. Enjoy every minute of it. Congratulations and safe travels. Looking forward to seeing pictures. ENJOY!!!